The architectural and design awards season continues in New Zealand.
Congratulations to our clients, collaborators and project teams on their successes at the annual Property Council Industry Awards; held in Auckland's Spark Arena on Friday 14th June.
It was a successful night for Jasmax, with six projects named as finalists, and all of them walking away with winner's certificates.
• Rutherford Regional Science and Innovation Centre – Excellence Education Property Award
• B:HIVE- Excellence Commercial Office Property Award
• Ngā Wai Hono– Merit Education Property Award
• Mana Haoura (MH) – Merit Green Building Property Award
• Arvida Living Well Park Lane Retirement Village – Merit Multi Unit Residential Property Award
• Auckland Airport Departure Experience – Merit Tourism and Leisure Property Award